Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Boys

Ever notice how difficult it is to find cute things for little boys to wear- little girls have an entire section at all large department stores, they have boutiques and even smaller shops devoted to accessories, clothes and shoes, but boys...well they get a rack in the back corner of the store. It has gotten better in the past 5 years, but you really have to search to find what you want, and when it comes time for family pictures- good luck finding the colors, size and style you need. I spent the entire month of November searching for an argyle sweater with some sort of shade of either purple or gray....no luck. After a very frustrating month I decided to start creating things for my boys. I'm starting with the basics...ties. I can't tell you how much I despise "clip-on ties", and finding cute ties that aren't clip on...well plan on spending $20+ or only buying them ONLY during Christmas and Easter...the problem is you only have about 3 choices and they all are the same color palette. So once again I am creating a "line" of little boys ties in all sorts of colors. They are easy to use and so affordable...plus they make those little rascals look like such studs! Take a gander and email me if you find something you like or are looking for a certain print, color or fabric! Thanks!
hollyllewellynATgmailDOTcom

No comments:

Post a Comment