Monday, December 6, 2010

Little girls

Little girls are so fun to shop for, and it is a good thing that I don't have any girls yet, because I would for sure be broke. No money would last in my bank account...I love looking at little girl things. My husband fears the day we do have a girl, and we are saving up now for that time (if it ever happens) in the mean time, to get in good practice- I started making tutu's for my friends as baby shower gifts for their sweets babes. I discovered a love for making these precious Tutu's and loved seeing the babies wearing them in their newborn photo shoots or for Halloween and decided it should not cost upwards of $20 or $30 to have these fun "accessories" I finally started to make them in bulk to sell. I make all sizes from newborn to 100 (seriously...any size, just let me know) and all colors. I can make them in a full dress length (great for Princess dress up) or ballerina style. They are adjustable on an elastic band with a ribbon tie in the back. They range from $8 to $15 depending on length and add-ins. I can add flowers, ribbons, glitter, rhinestones and more. Just send the request.
hollyllewellynATgmailDOTcom
or leave a comment with your contact info. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment